1.- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DATA OF DATA CONTROLLER.
VLN SERVICIOS PUBLICITARIOS INTEGRALES, S.L., with CIF B87495628, and registered office in Paseo de la Castellana, 130 – 4rd Floor, 28046 Madrid, Spain, will act as a data controller.
2.- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE.
The personal data collected through the website will be collected and processed by SUNMEDIA as data controller, and the data will only be processed for the purposes indicated below. Also, we provide you with the information regarding the reason which allow us to process the data and how long your data will be kept in our data bases:
|– Track your navigation on the Website by installing cookies in your browse.
– To deal with all the queries that any user can send to contact addresses.
|Consent (Article 6.1 (a) RGPD).
Please be inform that SUNMEDIA will cease to process your personal data whenever you withdraw your consent.
3.- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESING PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH ADVERTISING SERVICES OFFERED BY SUNMEDIA.
User´s personal data collected through the provision of advertising services offered by SUNMEDIA to its customers, SUNMEDIA being in charge of processing the data of the users that it accesses by virtue of the corresponding contract subscribed.
|– Provide the advertising services to SUNMEDIA customers.
|Contractual relationship (Article 6.1 (ab) RGPD).
- IP address are a unique set of numbers that identify the location of a device in a network.
4.- TARGETS OF PERSONAL DATA.
The data collected on the Website will not be transferred to any third party or companies to be used for their own purposes.
However, SUNMEDIA will disclose to the competent public authorities the Personal Data and any other information within its data bases or any of its systems whenever such information is required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions applicable to any case.
5.- STORAGE PERIOD.
Personal data will be kept for attend the purposes mentioned above based on your consent. Once your consent is revoke SUNMEDIA will keep the personal data duly blocked for a period of 5 years with the sole purpose of attending to any type of responsibilities that may arise. Once prescribed such responsibilities, your personal data will be delete.
6.- USERS RIGHTS.
Any User who wishes to exercise his or her rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, to data portability or of objection must notify SUNMEDIA upon written request send to the email address: email@example.com. In accordance with GDPR provisions, the contents of the rights that Users are entitled to are the following: Right of access, Right to rectification, Right to erasure. Right of objection, Right to restrict the processing, Right to data portability and Right to file a complaint before the relevant Supervisory Authority.
SUNMEDIA shall comply with any User right requests within a maximum period of 30 days since the rights were exercised. SUNMEDIA informs that this period could be extended to maximum 90 days upon valid justification.
7.- SECURITY MEASSURES
- – Pseudonymization and encryption of personal data.
- – The ability to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- – The ability to restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- – The process of regular verification, evaluation and assessment of the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of treatment.
This Website uses its own cookies and those of third parties that are necessary to allow the User enjoy all the functionalities of the Website as well as monitoring and control User activity in the Website. Cookies are small text files that are installed in the User’s browser and which are used to record his or her activity on the Website, to allow more fluid and personalized web browsing or to provide additional functionalities such as the viewing of interactive videos or graphics or to enable access to the User’s private profile.
Users may configure and order their browser to not accept cookies, block them and, if necessary, delete them. In accordance with article 22(2) of Spanish Act 34/2002 (“LSSI”), the User may refuse to install cookies when accessing the Website. However, SUNMEDIA informs you that some of its Website functions demand the installation of cookies in order for it to function correctly. As such, Users understand that uninstalling or refusing cookies could limit their web browsing activities.
This Website installs the following cookies:
|Identify the location of a device for possible customization options
|Keep the end user within our panel once they are inside
|Cookie de primera parte
|To distinguish between end users for or statistics purposes
|Cookie de Google Analytics
|Cookie de primera parte
- – Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Configuration. For more information, consult Microsoft support or the Help tab.
- – Firefox: Tools > Options -> Privacy > History -> Personalized Configuration. For more information, consult Mozilla Support or the Help tab.
- – Chrome: Configuration -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Configuration. For more information consult Google Support or the Help tab.
- – Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, consult Apple Support or the Help tab.
However, if you change your preferences and block these cookies, some functions of our Website will be annulled and you will not be able to make the most of the features from our Website.